CANNATECH TEL AVIV 2018 : THE BIG PICTURE
*Detailed agenda will be coming shortly
CannaTech takes a unique approach to the traditional conference experience. We showcase the biggest industry thought leaders, known for their significant and groundbreaking contributions to the global cannabis market in all fields. We cover a wide breadth of the most current industry topics, so you can really get a wide-angle understanding of the global cannabis industry.
To that end, you’ll notice that our agenda includes presentations that range from Medical Science to Technology to Investment to International Regulation and so much more in between. We will have two stages, offering two different tracks throughout both days of CannaTech.
This year, we have expanded our programming to include the opportunity for more in-depth learning in with our pre-event Master Class Series.
Here is an overview of what you can expect at CannaTech Tel Aviv, this March, 2018.
MARCH 19-20, 2018
MEDICAL & SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Game Changing Clinical Studies – Autism, Cancer, Epilepsy, Diabetes
- The Future of Personalized Medicine
- Psychiatry Today On Opiate Addiction, Cannabis Addiction & Exit Drugs
- Latest in Cancer Research – Inside View to Two of The World’s Most Famed Cannabis & Cancer Research Labs
- Advancements in Cannabis Based BioSynthetics & Pharmaceuticals
- The EndoCannabinoid System Demystified
- Cannabis Case Studies & Patient Focused Data
- Standardize. Dose. Rinse. Repeat. – The Medicalization of Cannabis
- The Truth About Cannabis and Traumatic Brain Injury
- What We Still Don’t Know About Cannabis and the Developing Brain
- Around the World in Medical Cannabis – A Global Overview
- Writing the “Green Book” – Creating International Cannabis Standards
- The World Health Organization on Cannabis
- O’Cannada! – Titans in the Cannabis Industry and What the International Community Can Learn
- Legalization versus Medicalization – Gloves Off Debate
- What Every Country Needs to Understand About Decriminalization
- Spotlight on Israel: What Reclassifying Means for Export & Economy
- Australia’s Burgeoning Cannabis Community – Meet the Players
- What International Standards Mean For Public Health and Safety
- Mini “United Nations” Cannabis Regulatory Panel
- The Great Wide World of Terpenes
- Cannabinoids To Know – The World Beyond CBD & THC
- Quality Control – Understanding The Truths About Testing Labs
- Industry Insider Shares the Truths About Testing Labs
- Tissue Culture & Consistency in Cannabis Medicine
- Hemp on the Horizon – Global Trends in Hemp Cultivation
- The Rise of the Cannaceutical
- New Frontiers in Cannabis Genetics
- Blockchain Technology for Industry Solutions
- Innovation in Delivery Methods – Beyond Vaporization
- Smart Solutions to Age-Old Cultivation Challenges
- AI & Data Collection – The Best and The Brightest
- Ag Tech IS HiTech – Trends in Cannabis Cultivation
- Big Data for a Growing Industry – Systems and Solutions
- What’s Trending in Extraction Technology
- Got Innovation? The Tech Race Towards Hot Button Industry Issues
FINTECH & INVESTMENT
- Cannabis Entrepreneurship 2.0
- Investor Power Panel
- Professionalizing Farmers
- The Big Why – The Impact Investor’s Guide to Cannabis
- Investing in Israeli Know-How
- Think Like An Entrepreneur – Power Panel
- Red Hot Public Markets
- The Demographics of Safe Cannabis Investment
- Ahead of the Curve – Top Trends in The Cannabis Sphere
- Contact High – The Value of Social Entrepreneurship
- The Incubator Panel – Growing Better Business Leaders
LIFESTYLE & WELLNESS
- The Rebranding of Cannabis – Creating a New Narrative for the Global Cannabis Market
- Back To the Future: Ancient Herb Meets the Tech Age
- Cannabis As Performance Enhancer – The Role of Cannabis in Sports & Fitness
- Sex, Science & Cannabis – The Field of Sexual Health Meets Main Stream Cannabis Market
- Tokyo Smoke – Where Design Excellence Meets the Wide World of Cannabis
- The Humans of Medical Cannabis
ADD ON EVENTS
MARCH 18, 2018 – MASTER CLASS SERIES
We are offering even more opportunity for you to immerse yourself in cannabis education. Our Master Class Series provides you uncommon access to some of the biggest thought leadership in cannabis today. This is your opportunity to pull up a chair at the desk of industry giants and get a in-depth analysis of some of the most important subjects in the cannabis industry today.
WHY YOU SHOULD COME: The international cannabis market is estimated to have a $20bn economic impact and is forecast to reach $100bn by 2020. The market is professionalizing fast and expanding globally even faster. Despite the excitement, many industry professionals find themselves out of their comfort zone, without a clear understanding of what steps to take and how to capitalize on this emerging market.
THE CANNATECH MASTER CLASS SERIES ARE INTIMATE, UNIVERSITY-LEVEL STUDY SESSIONS THAT WILL TAKE YOU DEEP INTO THE TUTALAGE OF SEASONED INDUSTRY EXPERTS. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FROM TRUE MASTERS OF THEIR CRAFT.
*Classes are limited to 120 people per session.
*CannaTech Master Classes are ADD-ON’s to CannaTech’s Main event, and are therefore only available for CannaTech ticket holders.
TRACK ONE: PLANT SCIENCE & MEDICINE MASTER CLASS
Who is it for: Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge base about the cannabis plant, current trends and challenges facing cannabis cultivators and applied AgTech technology to cannabis plant science and cultivation.
AREAS WE WILL COVER:
- Cannabis Under the Scope – Zooming in on tissue culture and why it matters.
- Growing Great Genes: Why genetics matter more than ever.
- Understanding Industry Priorities – A wide lens overview of global cannabis trends
- AgTech is Hi-Tech – Smart solutions to age-old challenges
- The Sustainability Factor – Understanding how environmentally sound farming practices affect your bottom line productivity and spur a better industry whole.
Our Plant Science and Medicine Master Class will be taught by local PhD professors from internationally acclaimed Research Centers and respected institutions who specialize in cannabis plant sciences, as well as overseas experts in cannabis cultivation and AgTech.
TRACK TWO: CANNABIS INVESTMENT MASTER CLASS
Who is it for: Anyone interested in the field of cannabis investment and finance, looking to gain accurate market intelligence and strategic insight about the global financial climate in cannabis.
AREAS WE WILL COVER:
- Opportunities in venture-backed startups, publicly traded companies, investment landscapes and deal-flow within the global market.
- Taking a Safer Bet in Cannabis: The opportunities in ancillary product market
- Industry Titans: A look inside of Canada’s investment scene, what they’re doing right and what we can learn.
- Global Market Intelligence and International trends: How to stay ahead of the global curve.
Our Cannabis Investment Master Class will be taught by a host of seasoned, international investors who will share their unique insight, acumen and forecasts about global investment opportunities in the cannabis market. Our panel of Masters include representation from institutional investors, family funds, VC’s and newer, cannabis focused funds. More details to follow.
CANNATECH DAY 3 VIP TOUR : ISRAEL UNPLUGGED
The CannaTech experience is taking to the open road. We have created a full day of incredible touring to some of the most iconic and historic sights in Israel’s center.
Our VIP package includes an exclusive experience at an award winning winery, a private tour of one of the most prolific cannabis manufacturers in Israel, a food tour of Jerusalem’s famed farmer’s market (the “shuk”), an in depth look at the Old City of Jerusalem; an insider’s view of some of the holiest spots in the world.
Our tour culminates with our CannaTech signature desert-dinner party in the Judean desert.
You will meet some iconic Israeli characters, network with industry leaders on their turf, tour ancient holy sites, and experience local flavor in all its glory. And if you’ve never seen Israel in the spring, prepare to be delighted.
We are pulling out all the stops and offering an unforgettable, close up experience of the Holy Land few tourists get the opportunity to discover in a single day.
*We cap this event at 100 people. Make sure you get yours while you can!