We’ve UPDATED our Humans of Cannabis Initiative!! Here’s what’s new:
WHAT WE’RE DOING:
We are creating a video montage of images of real people, sharing their unique cannabis message.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Send us a photo of yourself, along with a very few words about what cannabis means/how it impacts to YOU.
Send images and text to: email@example.com
TIPS ON HOW TO DO IT:
- Please view the reference images below, and try and create a similar image.
- Take a picture using a high quality cellphone camera or still camera.
- Take a BLANK piece of paper, hold it up in front of you.
- Take picture in front of a solid color background.
- You can choose to show your face, or, if you prefer not – cover your face with the page (see examples below).
(Your name will NOT be displayed).
- Send along a few words about what cannabis means to you.
WHY WE’RE DOING THIS:
We speak about the financial impact of cannabis, and the innovation driving the industry forward. We feature the latest technology, highlight the research, comment on public policy, collaborate about international regulations, we celebrate scientific discovery, and showcase the thought leadership that is shaping this market.
We are proud to provide a platform that trumpets all of these contributions.
There is another industry sector that we want to highlight…we want to shine a light on the people who have helped move medical cannabis to the light of day; the patients, their family members, treating physicians, advocates and advisors…the bedrock of this industry; the humans of medical cannabis.
We want to tell your story.
We are creating a digital initiative that will be displayed at our CannaTech global event this March in Tel Aviv. We want to introduce our global network of cannabis professionals to the faces of the people for whom they serve.
We want to bring your unique contributions to CannaTech.
Please help us by sharing this initiative on social.