If you think this is just another cannabis conference… think again.
We showcase leading thinkers and influencers from the across the globe and present the most relevant conversations industry wide. We feature dynamic presentations that focus on science, research, finance, medicine, tech, agriculture, innovation and government policy. We craft an unparalleled event atmosphere with your comfort and overall experience in mind.
Discover evidence based information presented by the leading minds in cannabis.
Connect with cannabis professionals and a high level, global cannabis network.
Accelerate your entry into one of the most exciting and fastest growing markets in the world.
Interested in Speaking at CannaTech?
Do you have something important, fascinating, or game-changing to tell the world about cannabis? Click here to tell us why you should be featured on the world's premier cannabis stage.
PREVIEW OF WHAT’S TO COME AT CANNATECH SYDNEY
CannaTech is thrilled to be working with the amazing team at BuddingTech, Australia’s first medical cannabis accelerator as we prepare for CannaTech Sydney. We are joining forces to create an incredible live event.experience designed to inform, inspire and connect you to the global cannabis industry.
CannaTech Sydney will introduce you to some of the brightest minds in cannabis today. We are importing some of Israel’s strongest contributors, welcoming international speakers from all different verticals of the cannabis industry and featuring some of Australia’s best and brightest.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
SCIENCE & MEDICINE
- “The Humans of Medical Cannabis” – Patient Stories and Case Studies
- Groundbreaking and Innovative Clinical Trials
- Emerging Science and Study about Addiction and Treatment
- What’s New in Israeli Medical Science
INVESTMENT & FINANCE
- Navigating the Global Cannabis Investment Landscape
- The Opportunity in Ancillary Products
- Investment Ideas for the Thinking Cannabis Investor
- How to Stay Competitive in an Expanding Global Market
- Global Trends in Business and Culture
AG-TECH & INNOVATION
- Growing Plants for Medicine
- New Solutions for Age-Old Farming Challenges – New Trends
- Cannabis Entrepreneurship
- Next Steps in Cannabis Extraction Technology
- What’s New in Delivery Methods
- Data-Driven Insights
POLICY & REGULATION
- What’s Working in the International Community
- Next Steps for Australian Policy
- Creating International Law and Standards
- Lessons From Israel’s Five “Green” Books