MARCH 18, 2018 – MASTER CLASS SERIES
*CannaTech Master Classes are ADD-ON’s to CannaTech’s Main event, and are therefore only available for CannaTech ticket holders.
The Council for a Beautiful Israel: Learning Center
80 Rokach Boulevard, Hayarkon Park, Ganei Yehoshua, Tel Aviv Tel: 03 642 3111 Ext. 116/131
This is the opportunity for you to immerse yourself in cannabis education. Our Master Class Series provides you uncommon access to some of the biggest thought leadership in cannabis today. This is your opportunity to pull up a chair at the desk of industry giants and get a in-depth analysis of some of the most important subjects in the cannabis industry today.
WHY YOU SHOULD COME: The international cannabis market is estimated to have a $20bn economic impact and is forecast to reach $100bn by 2020. The market is professionalizing fast and expanding globally even faster. Despite the excitement, many industry professionals find themselves out of their comfort zone, without a clear understanding of what steps to take and how to capitalize on this emerging market.
THE CANNATECH MASTER CLASS SERIES ARE INTIMATE, UNIVERSITY-LEVEL STUDY SESSIONS THAT WILL TAKE YOU DEEP INTO THE TUTELAGE OF SEASONED INDUSTRY EXPERTS. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FROM TRUE MASTERS OF THEIR CRAFT.
*Classes are limited to 120 people per session.
PLANT SCIENCE & MEDICINE MASTER CLASS
Who is it for: Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge base about the cannabis plant, current trends and challenges facing cannabis cultivators and applied AgTech technology to cannabis plant science and cultivation.
AREAS WE WILL COVER:
- Cannabis Under the Scope – Zooming in on tissue culture and why it matters.
- Growing Great Genes: Why genetics matter more than ever.
- Understanding Industry Priorities – A wide lens overview of global cannabis trends
- AgTech is Hi-Tech – Smart solutions to age-old challenges
- The Sustainability Factor – Understanding how environmentally sound farming practices affect your bottom line productivity and spur a better industry whole.
Our Plant Science and Medicine Master Class will be taught by local PhD professors from internationally acclaimed Research Centers and respected institutions who specialize in cannabis plant sciences, as well as overseas experts in cannabis cultivation and AgTech.
iCAN & Tress Capital Master Class Investor Series
Who is it for: Anyone interested in the field of cannabis investment and finance, looking to gain accurate market intelligence and strategic insight about the global financial climate in cannabis.
AREAS WE WILL COVER:
- Opportunities in venture-backed startups, publicly traded companies, investment landscapes and deal-flow within the global market.
- Taking a Safer Bet in Cannabis: The opportunities in ancillary product market
- Industry Titans: A look inside of Canada’s investment scene, what they’re doing right and what we can learn.
- Global Market Intelligence and International trends: How to stay ahead of the global curve.
Our Cannabis Investment Master Class will be taught by a host of seasoned, international investors who will share their unique insight, acumen and forecasts about global investment opportunities in the cannabis market. Our panel of Masters include representation from institutional investors, family funds, VC’s and newer, cannabis focused funds.